Don holds ongoing financial investment seminars in the US and internationally.
He believes in educating and empowering people to make sound financial decisions.
Chiang Mai Money Club
A new initiative in Chiang Mai aimed at expats, retirees, investors or anyone who has a real interest in money.
Location: The Airport Greenery, Chiang Mai (Call 089-970-5795 for directions)
When: (11:30 -1:00) Last Thursday of each month
Don Freeman’s Investment Clinics
Don’s Investment Clinics provide the knowledge for financial empowerment for expatriate and international investors.
In this free clinic Don explains:
- How the stock market works
- Common investment pitfalls that expatriates should be aware
- 10 ways to protect your money from the most common scams directed toward expatriates
- Why smart investors are switching from mutual funds and unit investment trusts into low cost Exchange-Traded Funds, the fastest growing investment vehicle in the U.S. and Europe
- How to invest in emerging market economies and buy the best stocks at the right time
If there ever was a time you needed to attend a Free Investment Clinic, it is now. Don’s Free clinics will show you how to become a better investor and grow your money as well as provide a complete introduction to the global financial markets. Don has a genuine desire to help people understand the ins and outs of investing and the stock market. His clinics are designed to explain the most important details of investment know-how so that you can make the smartest decisions for growing your money.
Don’s Upcoming Investment Clinics will cover topics such as:
- How to realistically spot market tops and bottoms
- How to Buy Low and Sell High
- How to understand the psychology of human group behavior that lead to stock market cycles – and how to grow your money from this understanding
- How to build a diversified portfolio of global stocks and funds
- How to minimize the investment-related fees you pay
Don is an enthusiastic teacher of intelligent investment strategies both internationally and in the U.S. He has a genuine desire to help people understand the world of investing and the stock market. Don has taught investment classes at the Portland Community College for the last 10 years and has been a guest speaker at the National Association of Investment Groups, RotaryInternational and Lions Clubs. He currently holds regular free investment clinics in Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Vietnam.
Don’s Mission: Empowering expatriates to make better financial decisions.
Don Freeman is Managing Director of Freeman Capital Management, a US Registered Investment Advisor. He provides personal investment advice to expatriates throughout SE Asia and the United States.
If you wish to attend an upcoming seminar or book Don for a seminar contact him at: