How it works?
Money Club meets on the last Thursday of each month. Don Freeman will speak on a money related topic. This will be followed by a Q & A and a general discussion on any other money related topics of interest. Lunch can be purchased through the Airport Greenery. Membership is FREE.
- Expert free advice from experienced, qualified professionals
- Find answers to your expat money questions
- Make social and professional contacts
- Learn how to achieve your financial objectives
Topics for Discussion
- A to Z of investing
- Stock Market trends
- Low Cost Exchange Traded Funds
- How to invest in Emerging Markets
- Understanding financial statements and fees
- How to transfer money into and out of Thailand
- How to open a Thai bank account and ATM card
- US Tax Questions
FREE Monthly Meeting
11:30 am to 1:00 pm
The Airport Greenery, Chiang Mai
Topics: Global Investing, Emerging Markets, Gold, Expat Banking, US Taxes.
11:30 am – PowerPoint Presentation: Global Stock Market Review, Basics of Investing
12:15 pm – Questions and Answers, Any money related topics of discussion
12:30 pm – Lunch and socializing
1:00 pm – End of meeting